Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More pictures with some of the grandparents

Grandma and Mamaw enjoying every last moment of their time with Leah. It took a lot of convincing that I was recovered enough for them to leave. I am sure both of them would have stayed longer if they could have found an excuse. We really appreciated all of the help! I don't know what we would have done without it.


Papaw came to sit with Leah for a little bit on Monday morning while daddy ran some errands. (I was still on a lifting restriction and could not pick her up). He said it was a tough job but someone had to do it, ha-ha. After all, he hadn't seen her since heading home on Thursday. (He stayed at our house and took the night shift while we were in the hospital) As you can see, our boys are used to getting all of Papaw's attention so they had to be sure to get in on the action.

Later that afternoon, great-grandma Shanks and great-grandma Shirley came for a visit.


No comments: