Friday, September 12, 2008

Friends and Happy News

This is my friend Scott (holding Leah) that I have had since the 6th grade with his daughter and friend Wes. They came to my moms on Saturday night to see Leah.



This next picture is part of our happy news. Leah has been napping in her pack n' play! The catch is that she only wants to do it if we put her on her belly. I don't like putting her down like that at night but will during the day when I am up and about and can watch her. She took a 3 hr. nap for my mom the other day while I was at work. She always sticks that little rump in the air!

Great grandma Shanks gave Leah these little booties. Pair them with some lacy socks and it is too cute.

Remember what I said a few posts ago about Leah loving to join in the conversation at dinner time? I guess some days she is just too tuckered out for all of that talking.

No comments: