Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fun at Tanya's house

Leah really seems to enjoy her time at her babysitter's house. Tanya and David have 2 kids, Ethan and Megan. Both of them love it when Leah smiles at them (which she does often). Tanya caught some of those adorable smiles and was sweet enough to send some of the pictures to me at work. That was a nice surprise and a great break in the day.

Ethan and Leah.....
And playtime!!!


Yes, I know her bib does not match her outfit. Our little girl is the queen of spit-up and it is impossible to keep her in matching bibs all of the time. Matching or not, it gets the job done.

2 comments:

Jewel said...

She's cuute... =)
So I was thinking about how Jaiden lives with Hannah.. and I was starting to feel kinda jealous.

Amy Summerfield said...

Matching bib? Oh sweetie give it time... you will just be proud you remembered a bib, or that she hasn't torn it off! On a side note, in my personal spying the kids really do adore her! Who can blame them!!