Wednesday, August 6, 2008

One Month Pictures

We went to Portrait Innovations in Carmel to have Leah's one month pictures taken today. I was a bit nervous when we got there. She was bright eyed and ready to have her pictures taken but they were running behind. I was sure she would be ready for her nap by the time they called us back. Fortunately she was happy for most of the pictures and we were able to capture those beautiful eyes. She is awake a lot for us so we were happy that could be captured in her pictures.

We couldn't believe it when we were all done and they told us the pictures would be ready in 15 minutes. We were able to bring them home with us this afternoon. We also got a CD of all of pictures. Here are some of them....




















2 comments:

Jewel said...

Oh my gosh she is so freaking cute and I can't wait to see her (and you) on Monday. How did you chose which ones to get?!

Vanessa said...

She is absolutely precious. I think that you guys did good ;) Love you all.