Thursday, August 21, 2008

Attention Carol....you have waited long enough

Uncle Brandon (Jeff's best friend since cub scouts) kept telling us that he did not hold babies...well, lookie here! He had a strict...once they are potty trained attitude, ha-ha. (Do you remember back to the onesie that was made at my shower that said "Hold me uncle Brandon"?) I guess it didn't take very long for her to melt him either. Truth be told, his nephew was born in May and he has held him too. I guess someone is more of a teddy bear than he likes people to believe. She was sleeping while he held her...he looks like a natural. Soon after this picture was taken she woke up and was ready to eat. She fussed and he handled it perfectly. I can't wait to watch them together as she grows up.

These are our friends Laurie and Bob. (Jeff went to high school with Bob) They stopped by the house on the way to the airport. They were heading to Vegas for their wedding. Congratulations to both of them! We couldn't be there for obvious reasons but are very happy for them. Welcome to the family Laurie!

I know Leah, we are all perplexed by Bob too! LOL

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Wow, I'm impressed. Even Bob decided to hold her.