Leah was dedicated at our church on November 8th. Jeff and I made a promise to raise her in the Lord. I feel more and more blessed every day. The congregation promised to love her and support us in our parenting journey. Our promise is not a one time promise, it is a daily renewal and a journey that I am looking forward to. I am reaching out my hands and heart seeking guidance from Him and those that love Him.
All of Leah's grandparents (and 2 of her aunts) joined us last Saturday for her big day. It started with a cookout and her rocking horse from great-grandma Shanks.....



Then we went to church for her dedication


She was very interested in Pastor Spleth -- she held on to his figure and was paying close attention to everything he said. It was adorable!

There was a wasp on his shoulder!



He walked the aisles with her as the congregation sang "Jesus Loves Me" and "Jesus Loves the Little Children". It was precious!

They gave us a certificate of dedication and a rose.
No comments:
Post a Comment