My wonderful husband planned a surprise 30th birthday party for me. Planning parties is completely out of his comfort zone which makes me appreciate it even more. My plan for the big birthday was to forget that it ever happened. A few gray hairs have made their grand appearance so I wasn't exactly thrilled with my age. BUT.....I wised up. What does it matter if I am 30?! That just means the good Lord has blessed me with 30 years of life and every new day is a new blessing. I can't complain, at all. At 30 I have a wonderful husband, 2 loving and adorable girls, our own home a career and too many friends and family to count. I wouldn't trade a thing! Thank you to everyone that helped to celebrate (many of which managed to escape the camera because I was too busy saying hi to everyone to take a lot of pictures) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment